2 Dividers found
- Cannot be used at the same time as the premium locking cleats or bed ramps.
- Requires Interface Kit (9928408) if vehicle not equipped.
- Create dual load zones in your truckbed with this durable, easy-to-use divider. It’s constructed of a reinforced plastic and nylon composite that’s weather-resistant and built to confidently secure heavy loads.
- Held securely in place by spring-loaded, hand-actuated handles (on vehicles equipped with BoxLink™ standard interface plate)
- Positions in two places for versatility in separating load zones
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Vehicle must be equipped with factory mounting holes to attach these accessories.
- Requires the availability of two Cargo Management System cleats (sold separately)
- Perfect for multiple load zones, each blow-molded, composite divider installs and detaches instantly.
- The top bar is extruded aluminum, and the fit is nice and snug, locking securely as part of the Cleat Tie-Down and Side Rail Kits available from Custom Accessories.
- End supports are removable: T-channels on 3 sides allow for hardware and tap plate-mounted options that maximize and organize hauling space.
- One divider per kit.
- Requires the availability of 2 Cargo Management System cleats.
- Attaching cleats sold separately.