5 Trailer Towings found
- Original equipment hitch bolts directly into existing holes.
- No drilling or welding required.
- Fascia trim required for installation.
- NOTE: Towing capacity could be limited by vehicle powertrain.
- See your dealer or Owners Guide for details.
- Chrome trailer hitch balls available in 1 7/8" (4.8 cm).
- Hitch balls feature forged, one-piece construction for maximum strength and a chrome finish for corrosion resistance.
- Designed with wrench flats to aidinstallation and removal.
- Refer to your Owner's Guide for towing limitations.
- Available 2 inch (5 cm) diameters, hitch balls feature forged, one-piece construction for maximum strength and a chrome finish for corrosion resistance.
- See your dealer for towing limitations.
- Available for vehicles equipped with a trailer hitch.
Replaced by: BL8Z-19A282-A
- This rugged drawbar is designed to be used with 1 ¼" trailer hitch receivers. Place it in the 4" "rise" position to match trailer coupler height.
- Solid steel shank
- Heavy steel ball platform
- Durable zinc-coated finish
- See your dealer or Owners Guide for towing limitations
- Not for use with Hybrid.
- This 4-pin wiring harness assembly is made to plug into the factory electrical system.
- The 4-pin design does not allow the use of trailers with electric brakes.
- Dealer installation recommended.