Trailer;Mounted Trailer Camera - Camera With Tire Pressure Monitoring SystemFor Ford F-250 Super Duty 2017 - 2019; F-350 Super Duty 2017 - 2019; F-450 Super Duty 2017 - 2019; F-550 Super Duty 2017 - 2019
- To add the Customer Placed Trailer Camera or TPMS kit to a vehicle as an accessory (post-delivery), the vehicle must be equipped with the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System (874). Custom Installed Accessory No Install time Provided.
- New 7/12 way vehicle side trailer tow connector
- Trailer side wiring harness (15ft)
- Trailer connector docking station
- Trailer Camera, Housing and Bracket 49’ camera harness (fits 35 ft trailers)
- Misc mounting hardware
- Only install the Trailer TPMS sensors on J-type flange wheels with a width greater than 3.5 in (88.9 mm).
- The Trailer TPMS sensors are only compatible on wheels with 0.452 in (11.48 mm) diameter valve stem hole.
- The Trailer TPMS valves should not be installed for tube-type tire setups.
- The Trailer TPMS sensors should only be used with tires rated for 125 PSI (861 kPa) or less cold inflation pressure.
- The Trailer TPMS sensors cannot be used on steel carcass (belted) tires.
Replaced By: LC3Z-1A189-D
Manufacturer's Notes: This part is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase.
Mounted Trailer Camera - Camera With Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Genuine Ford parts are backed by Ford's factory warranty which are high-quality vehicle-specific with the right fit the first time.
Part Fitment for HC3Z-19G490-J
- 2019FordF-250 Super Duty
- 2019FordF-350 Super Duty
- 2019FordF-450 Super Duty
- 2019FordF-550 Super Duty
- 2018FordF-250 Super Duty
- 2018FordF-350 Super Duty
- 2018FordF-450 Super Duty
- 2018FordF-550 Super Duty
- 2017FordF-250 Super Duty
- 2017FordF-350 Super Duty
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov