Trailer TowingFor Ford Explorer 2018 - 2019
- Module Replacement Required if vehicle is equipped with Hands-Free Foot Activated Liftgate. Towing capacity could be limited by vehicle powertrain. See your dealer or Owners Guide for details..
- Take your adventure quotient to the next level: Equip your Explorer with this rugged receiver that bolts directly to the rear frame and provides the capability to tow a boat, camper or trailer.
- Constructed of tubular steel crossmembers and high-strength steel brackets.
- Finished with a durable E-coat and black powder topcoat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Dimensions – approximately 17.5" long, 51.1" wide, 10.0" high.
- Includes hitch, bezel and mounting hardware.
- Dealer installation recommended.
Genuine Ford parts are backed by Ford's factory warranty which are high-quality vehicle-specific with the right fit the first time.
Part Fitment for JB5Z-19D520-AA
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov